Philly Cheesesteak Dip
One of my favorite foods ever into a dip? YUP! Philly Cheesesteaks are my go to guilty pleasure. There is truly nothing like biting into a sub with juicy shaved steak and melted cheese all over!
This dip is just that but to enjoy with crackers, chips or mini baguette pieces. This past football season it was perfect to enjoy with friends and family for parties, though its just as perfect for any party, any time of the year!
- 1½ cups grilled chopped thin cut steak
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 cup diced green pepper
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup mayo
- 4 oz. shredded or chopped provolone cheese
- Saute onion and green pepper in olive oil over medium heat.
- Set aside.
- In medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, mayo, provolone, and chopped steak.
- Add the sautéed onion and green pepper to bowl and bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with chips, crackers or toasted baguettes. Enjoy! 🙂
Recipe Source: http://www.chef-in-training.com