A great, healthy treat to make ahead of time for an early morning at home or to bring to work. So many different variations of parfaits, add as many or as little ingredients as you may want! I love Strawberry Banana smoothies so I couldn’t resist making a parfait with those ingredients! Though, I also ended up adding in blueberries! Why not, right? Mason Jars are perfect for parfaits! Any size will work but it depends how big you want yours to come out, I decided to go for a mini size. I don’t like to eat a lot early morning but this size is just enough and certainly fits all the ingredients no problem!!
I started off preparing three parfaits, switching off the way I layered each one. One scoop of strawberry yogurt and onto the first layer of fruit!
Add the Granola onto the fruit for some crunch. Layer on top of this one more scoop of yogurt, but instead of strawberry yogurt, introduce a layer of vanilla bean yogurt! Yum! More Fruit, more granola and that’s it, there ya go! Simple! I added on the very top a drizzle of organic honey for a sweeter taste but anything will do!!
Cover them up, refrigerate or freeze and enjoy!
- 1 1/2 cups strawberry yogurt
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup granola (whichever brand you prefer)
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 6 fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 Container of Blueberries (if desired)
- Add 1/4 cup strawberry yogurt into each glass. Top with 1/4 cup vanilla yogurt.
- Add 1/4 cup of the sliced strawberries and bananas into each glass.
- Top fruit with 1/4 cup strawberry yogurt into each glass.
- Add 1/4 cup of granola into each glass.
- Top with an additional scoop of yogurt and slices of strawberries and bananas, if desired.
- Top with a swirl of your favorite honey if desired!
- So many variations! Enjoy!!
Recipe Source: http://deliciouslysprinkled.com