Yum! Make a few or double it up! Great appetizer for adults and kids! Meatballs wrapped in Pillsbury crescent rolls. Simple to make and so yummy! Marinara Sauce, Cheese & Meatballs all wrapped up, does it get any better? Hot right out of the oven to serve to a crowd!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup Progresso™ panko bread crumbs
- 1 large egg
- 8 ounces Havarti cheese, cubed
- 2 cans Pillsbury™ crescent dinner rolls
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 jar marinara sauce
- Place the ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, water, Parmesan cheese, and salt & pepper into a large bowl.
- Mix together the mixture until it comes together.
- Roll the meatball mixture into 16 meatballs, about golf ball size.
- Flatten out the meatball a little and place a cube of Havarti cheese in the middle.
- Form a new meatball around the cube of Havarti.
- Do your best to make sure there are no holes
- Place them on a greased baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes at 350ºF.
- Once baked and cooled enough to touch, place them meatball into a piece of flat crescent roll dough.
- Wrap the crescent roll around the cooked meatball completely.
- Turn oven up to 375ºF and bake for another 10-12 minutes until the wrapped meatballs are golden brown.
- Place the warm wrapped meatballs onto a plate of marinara sauce if desired or serve sauce on the side!
Recipe Source: http://www.tablespoon.com