Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels
Very Simple and delicious! To sum it all up: Buffalo Chicken Dip into mini bite size tortillas?! Yes please! Perfect app for any party or small gathering! Whip it all up in a bowl and spread the mixture onto tortilla wraps, roll them up, cut into mini pinwheels and thats it!
Whats best about these is they are not too hot, but just the right amount of Franks hot sauce to give it a little spice. You serve cold, but I actually (like many of my dips here) made into a quesadilla on the grill with leftovers and it was just as yummy off the grill nice and hot!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup hot wing sauce (franks hot sauce works great) or cayenne pepper sauce
- ¼ cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup colby-jack cheese, shredded (4 ounces)
- ¼ cup green onions, finely chopped
- 1 pound chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 5 large flour tortillas
- Beat the cream cheese on low and add in the hot sauce, blue cheese, colby-jack cheese, and green onions. Beat until blended.
- Stir in the shredded chicken to the mixture
- Spread approximately ¾ cup of mixture on top of one of the tortillas.
- Roll up the tortilla tightly, but without shifting the mixture too much.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas. Place rolled tortillas on a plate and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and unwrap.
- Slice each rolled tortillas in half and then each half into 3 slices, discarding ends.
- Place each pinwheel slice on a serving plate or tray.
Recipe Source: http://www.homecookingmemories.com